Wednesday, November 15, 2017

A Hot Autumn Day, Part 1.







A few weeks ago in October we had a hot weekend that demanded a beach day, Along with my husband and some of his family we planned a quick trip to the beach. We thought we would get there early, ride bikes and then wash off the sweat in the ocean. That is exactly what we did, well with the exception of getting there early.  Sharing some of the pictures I took while riding bikes from Venice to Santa Monica. If you would like to see my other post of Venice or Santa Monica here they are:

Venice Murals
Once upon time in Santa Monica
I Imagine
Something New
Current Interest
Labor Day Weekend
3rd Street
American Pirate
Color of the Month-July

I didn't realize I had that many Venice/Santa Monica post, sorry.

p.s. I have one more post coming.





No comments:

Post a Comment