Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Once upon time in Santa Monica


As I mentioned yesterday, if you walk 1.4 miles from the Venice boardwalk you will hit the Santa Monica pier. Santa Monica has a completely different vibe from Venice. It's cleaner, family oriented and has a mini amusement park. 

While walking on the pier I came across these murals. I love the bright colors used, and how both couples look like they are having a wonderful time. 


Here are some people whom I'd like to think are having a wonderful time. 

p.s. The sun eventually came out and it was a beautiful day. 

4 comments:

  1. I love murals, street art, graffiti. It adds a touch of whimsy & culture to the streets. You're right though. The vibe in Venice is wayyy difference than Santa Monica. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! Love all the street art, I think it really brings the city to life xxxx

    Style, Sequins & Stripy Tights

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos makes me miss living in California!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I would love to visit Santa Monica soon! I love your blog :) - Tiffany from Tiffany Eats Kale

    ReplyDelete