Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tea Time, My Time.









A couple of months ago my sister purchased a Groupon for a tea house in Seal Beach and it was going to expire this past Saturday. We finally decided to use up the voucher and enjoy an afternoon tea. I'm not sure why it took us so long to redeem the voucher, but I'm glad we did. The place we went to was McKenna's Tea Cottage and it was just the cutest. In addition to the seating area, it had a cute little shop area where you can buy all sorts of goodies like candy, accessories and tea related items.

Anyways, it was nice to do something with my mom and sister. I always feel like I'm rushing my time to meet my husband for some sort of outing when I'm with them. So this time I told my husband not to make any plans because I was taking my time. I need to do this more often. I constantly feel like I'm in a hurry or being rushed, I don't even know why because I don't have kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment