Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Runyon Canyon










The following pictures are from the Mulholland Scenic Corridor, near Runyon Canyon. 




 I woke up at 5:30 a.m. on a Sunday to go on a hike,  this is very unlike me.  I LOVE to sleep! Runyon Canyon is a popular hiking trail in Los Angeles and has a tiny parking, so if you want to a parking space you need to beat the crowds and arrive extremely early. This hike was not as difficult as I expected, there was only one section that was very challenging because it was up hill and I honestly felt like I was struggling to breathe. I felt like I I had forgotten how to breathe and needed some sort of breathing tutorial! Once I reached the top I felt accomplished and like throwing up a little bit but I survived and the rest felt like a breeze.  

p.s. Sorry for another hiking post, I'll try to mix things up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment