Thursday, June 8, 2017

Give Them Shot!



Thought I would share some of the music that I'm enjoying lately that doesn't necessarily get a lot of radio play but is pretty good. Definitely worth your time, so check them out if you would like and give them a shot! 😉

1. Dua Lipa-Lots of energy, great lyrics and beats. 

2. Arizona-The entire album is good. Great for a road trip!

3. Ella Vos-Great soothing voice. Absolutely love the song "Little Brother"  and her latest song "You Don't Know About Me" is pretty good too!

4. Phoenix-"Ti Amo"  Makes me want to learn french!

5. The Revivalists-Okay this band is recently getting more radio play but its okay because I'm obsessed with the song "Wish  I knew you." Also great masculine voice!

6. Snoop Dogg-I know you're probably thinking, Snopp Dogg gets lots of radio play, and I totally agree with you. However, he dropped a new album last month and it has a really great song with October London and it's good! The song is "Go On".

What are you guys listening to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment