Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lately...



I've been going on hikes every Sunday for the last month and half. I was actually working out during the week to be in shape for our Sunday hikes. I was doing this because I didn't want to feel like I was dying  and need a chopper to come and rescue me during our hikes. Summer came along and heated things up, and weekday workouts ended. I have an elliptical in my garage, which is a great work out but with the heat lately there is no way I can work out in there. I need to stay on track with this work out high and find a way to continue to work out in this heat. My best bet would be to wake up early and work out before the mercury rises, but waking up early is probably the hardest part of my day! I need help, suggestions will work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment