Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Arizona, I'm Falling in Love with You!


Two weeks ago, my husband and I woke up at 5:30 am and packed up our truck. We drove to my moms house and picked up my mom and sister. by 6:30 a.m. we were on our way. Our destination, Arizona! I know, I know Arizona doesn't sound like a vacation destination but my uncle lives there and his home is like a mini resort. 


This trip we had no really plans except for watch a baseball game and hang out with my uncle. We took a morning walk before the heat rolled in.


We swam most of the days and in the evenings we would enjoy a delicious dinner . Most nights we went for a night swim as well. One night we went to see The Glass Castle, so good and made me cry. 


The day before our departure we went to see the hole in the rock. We got a little lost and went to a botanical garden by accident. Because we were avoiding the heat we didn't go into the park and just asked for information of where this hole in the rock was at. We all agreed next time we would make sure to visit the botanical garden. 





After a few left turns, we found the famous Hole in the Rock! You guys this is so cool! I honestly didn't think it would be as big as it is. This pictures honestly don't do it justice! 







Across from the hole in the rock there is a beautiful park! Aghhh you guys, I wanted to spend all day here taking pictures, but alas the heat go to us. 








I think this is my third or fourth time visiting Arizona and I can honestly say every time I go I fall a little more in love!

You can see some of my other Arizona posts here, here, here, and here.

p.s I forgot to take my DSLR camera on my trip, hence the poor quality. Ugh I'm such a bad blogger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment