Friday, October 9, 2015

Butterfly Wonderland


I was on vacation this past week, for this vacation we decided to do a family vacation. Our destination was the Grand Canyon, in Arizona. My husband, mom, sister and myself all headed to Scottsdale first. My mother's brother lives in Scottsdale so we figured we'd make a stop there for two days and then continue on our journey.

Our stay in Scottsdale was short, two nights only. We mainly hung out at my uncles house by the pool, went to a few consignment shops for a light shopping and went to the Butterfly Wonderland! You guys, I've never seen so many beautiful butterflies in my life! I honestly didn't think there were so many varieties. So if you like butterflies or even if you don't like butterflies I think you will enjoy this post.






















 The colors, sizes, and patterns are all so beautiful. I honestly don't know which one is my favorite. Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments section. If you find yourself in Scottsdale you should check out the Butterfly Wonderland, its small but very informative and beautiful. I'm sharing a link to the Butterfly Wonderland website here.

I'll be sharing more of my vacation this week so I hope you come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment