Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sea Creatures in the Desert




I went to the desert and saw sea creatures! I did, I did! Last week my husband, sis and mom packed up our truck and headed to Scottsdale, Arizona. Our itinerary for this trip was hang out by the pool and chill at my uncles house. While there, my uncle told us about a new aquarium that just opened up and was next to a butterfly sanctuary we've visited in our previous trip. You can read more about that here. Since we didn't have anything to do but chill, we decided to pay the aquarium a visit. Its so so new that they were still putting some of the finishing touches like sign decals on the walls. We saw little bit of everything including sharks, alligators, turtles, penguins, piranhas, sting rays, etc, etc. Also they have a room that moves! Think of it as a carousel! That was really cool, relaxing and a little bit scary at the same time.  If you find yourself in Scottsdale, the aquarium and the butterfly sanctuary are worth visiting. For information on the aquarium click here.

Be sure to start the tour in the bathroom, you'll be amazed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment