Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Last Week: Las Vegas


















Last week after the Superbowl my husband and I headed to Las Vegas! It was our first mini vacation for 2017. It was a last minute trip but it was quite perfect.  We arrived after the Superbowl crowd had vacated and it almost felt like we had Vegas to ourselves. 

On this trip we stayed at the Treasure Island. We dined at the Wynn buffet. OMG you guys! This is the prettiest places I have ever ate at. It is a little pricey but it's so beautiful, I recommend you try it a least once just to get it out of your system. We did a little gambling but didn't win, oh well! We took a long nap which felt so good. Your probably thinking "who takes naps in Vegas?!?!" Ha Ha! I know that sounds like something old people do, but honestly we felt tired and we thought that this time instead of walking up and down the strip we should rest and enjoy the comfortable hotel bed. 

To end our mini vacation, we went to the Michael Jackson One show at the Mandalay Bay. This show was amazing!! As a kid of the 80's, I grew up listening to Michael Jackson and it brought back so many nice memories. There were so many moments in the show where I just wanted to jump out of my seat and start dancing. I didn't, but I could see that other spectators felt the same way.  So whether you like Michael Jackson or not, I strongly recommend you check out this show because it's well worth the money and time. If you can't watch the show I recommend you visit the Mandalay Bay and check out the theater and shop where the show is held because they have some awesome memorabilia. 

P.s. The lens for my Nikon camera broke! I'm debating whether to buy a new lens or buy a new camera, so in the meantime I'm using my iphone for pictures. I apologize for the poor quality pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment