Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Filter Needed?










How do you guys feel about filters or edited photographs? I don't mind some filters or minor editing techniques, but I don't think I'm crazy about pictures that are heavily edited that it almost changes the entire photograph. I feel like a camera is like a time machine, a photograph can transport you back in time or to a beautiful destination. So if a photograph is altered it just doesn't seem real to me. I know I'm weird, but that's just how I feel. I honestly don't use filters or editing techniques very often.  If I had to categorize my digital editing skills, I would classify myself as novice. I'm debating whether or not I should purchase Photoshop or any type of photo editing software, what do you guys think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment