Monday, February 29, 2016

Shadows of Love



Today is the last day of February, the month of love. The month where red roses sell like crazy and chocolates can be found in every household. I just want to remind everyone that just because the month is ending, the acts of love should not end. My suggestion, try not to fall back into routines, keep the love alive all year. Go on dates with your spouses, bring home flowers once in a while, buy someone their favorite chocolates, or have a weekend gateway. Give someone you love a gift for no particular reason. These little surprises can make someone's day and can keep the spark in any relationship. 
 
Let's not limit the acts of love to only spouses or partners, parents, siblings, and friends count too. I think this is something that a lot of people tend to forget and sometimes its hard to show your love, I know I'm guilty of this.   I'd love to hear what you guys do to keep the love alive everyday, feel free to leave a comment down below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment