Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February

 
Can you guys believe it's February? I still can't believe 2015 is done and over with, let alone 2 months into the new year. I've been feeling a little anxious knowing that in one month it will be an entire year my dad has been gone. I can't believe it, and sometimes I feel like time does not help. I feel like if anything its more days, weeks and months that I haven't seen him. Knowing that more time will add up and I will never see him breaks my heart all over again. I still can't talk about him because my eyes fill up with tears with just the thought of him. A knot takes over my throat and prevents me from spitting the words out. Sometimes I feel like this will never change and I worry that not speaking of him is wrong but I just can't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment