Thursday, September 6, 2018

Where Have I Been?



I am probably the worst amateur blogger ever. The last time I blogged was 9 months ago! I debated whether I should just delete my blog and move on or if I should just leave it up and when the time was right I would return to blogging. I'm still not sure what to do but I finally feel like writing so here I am! 

So where have I been? I've been preparing myself for the biggest life changing role I will probably ever experience, motherhood! After 9 years of marriage and nearly 3 years of trying to conceive, my husband and I are finally having a baby!! We are having a girl and I am due end of September.  We are beyond excited and the past 9 months have flown by for me, for my husband not so much. 

The 9 months were not as tough as I expected. I did have your typical morning sickness but in the evenings, which lasted up until 5 1/2 months. I suffered from major sinus congestion my entire pregnancy, really hoping it ends after birth. I got gestational diabetes and was basically put on a diet. other than those major symptoms the rest of my pregnancy has been pretty good. Oh wait, I do feel extremely hot. Okay other than that, those have been my pregnancy issues. I honestly expected my pregnancy to be a lot tougher, I thought I was going to be a big baby and suffer the entire 9 months, but I can honestly say I haven't. I don't even waddle when I walk! 

I am on maternity leave now and thinking I might do a little blogging now that I have some free time. I can't make any promises because I am also getting my home ready for our girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment