Sunday, August 6, 2017

Best Summer Feeling







My favorite season of the year hands down is summer!! I love that during the summer you have the opportunity to chill outside without having to worry of the rain, cold or wind ruining a day.  I love spending an entire day in sandals, shorts and a tank top. One of the best feelings in the world is being in water, ideally with only my head above water to catch some air. Summer brings this opportunity. Whether its at the beach, pool or simply getting wet with the water hose, you can only really enjoy this feeling during summer. 

  If it was possible to be an actual mermaid and spend endless hours underwater I would be the first to do it! Nothing says summer like a hot day covered in water. I absolutely love that feeling. I find that being in a pool of water is so liberating. You can do things you wouldn't normally be able to do.  Water allows me to do back flips, handstands and cannon balls, something I would never be able to do in dry land. Swimming in a pool of water makes me feel young and reminds me of those long summer days when we would swim in a relatives pool or have a water balloon fight with the neighbors.   Can you tell I don't want summer to end? Here's to an endless summer and mermaid dreams! 


No comments:

Post a Comment