Thursday, February 6, 2020

Changed Opinions


I was planning of writing a post about the struggles of motherhood, but I didn’t want to sound like a Debbie Downer since my last post was about mourning.  I was at my moms house the other day and she had these beautiful Trader Joe's flowers, which got me thinking of Spring! Oh my Spring is around the corner and I’m not sure I am ready to let go of winter. I have been craving a rainy, cloudy day and I don’t know why.  This is a first for me. I generally enjoy summer and sunny days. So, I am quite surprised. I’ve been noticing in the past year or so I have been changing my thoughts and feelings towards a lot of things. Another example, I have disliked eggs my entire life. I’ve tried to eat them because of their nutritional value, but I never could. However, recently I think I can tolerate eggs. It’s the strangest thing. I’m really confused with myself. What other things will I like that I disliked before or vice versa? Is this me maturing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment