Monday, December 25, 2017

Faux Snow













Winter is officially here! The temperatures have started to dip, days are still somewhat warm but mornings and nights are very cold. On a cold winter night my husband and I decided to get one last visit from our seasons passes to Knottts Berry Farm. We went with the intent of dinning, walking and watching the shows. I must say the shows have really stepped up their game. We saw a total of three shows and I honestly liked all three. They were all very charming and truly entertaining. Definitely worth a visit.  I think my favorite show was the Ice skating.  Towards the ended of the night we headed to toward the front of the park and enjoyed a little faux snow. I always feel like there is so much more to a theme park than roller coasters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment