Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Calla Lilies-Part 1


 I came to a realization, I don't need to leave my house to find beautiful and interesting things to photograph. I use to think that I had to go somewhere with someone and photograph my entire outing and then weed through the photographs for the best ones to tell the story of the day.
This past weekend I stayed home and didn't really leave but for grocery shopping, I know super boring right?  It was kind of nice though, I caught up on all sorts of stuff and went outside and decided to photograph some of the beauty that surrounds me. A year after we moved into our house, I bought some Calla Lilies. I didn't know anything about plants back then and thought they would be in full bloom year round. They're not, but I'm okay with that because every spring these beautiful flowers come back! Even if I forget to water them! I can honestly say these are some loyal plants.
They were getting close to wilting so I decided to cut them and put them in a vase but before that I photographed them. I took so many pictures and thought these beauties would make a great post. I'll be breaking up the posts this week featuring these beauties so I hope you come back and check them out.
Also, please forgive me for not knowing the difference between Calla Lilies or Calla Lily. If you happen to know leave me a comment or at least tell me what type these are.


No comments:

Post a Comment