Thursday, December 10, 2015

FBF, TBT, & WBW

If you have any sort of social media you're familiar with the hashtags #FBF,  #TBT and #WBW, if you don't you're probably wondering what do those letters stand for? I'll tell you.

FBF = Flashback Friday
TBT = Throwback Thursday
WBW = Way back Wednesday

Essentially, on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday people post old pictures that were taken prior to social media being available and providing a glimpse of the past. Do you guys go back in time and share old pictures? I don't, and I have tons of old pictures. I'm not sure why I haven't joined the hashtag bandwagon, I guess I just think Instagram is about the now and as you add pictures to your profile you are creating a diary of your life. Does that make sense? However, the other day I was looking through some old pictures of the travels I have done and I found some cool pictures I thought I could share.

My first throwback/flashback/way back is from a trip to San Francisco my husband and I did in the fall of 2011. On this trip we drove up the 101 freeway and made some stops along the way. When we arrived in San Francisco we roamed the city, went to Sausalito, Muir Woods, Alcatraz and of course checked out the Golden Gate bridge.

 Keep in mind these photographs were taken on a simple camera and a cell phone. Also, don't you just hate when you take a nice picture and wish it was taken with a proper camera or take picture while walking fast trying to catch up??  Most of these pictures were taken under those circumstances. I digress, here we go...











If you live in California this is a must do road trip!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, I'll be sharing more in the next coming weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment