Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Resolutions?


Can you guys believe it's 2016? I sure can't. Did you guys make any resolutions? Every year my resolution is to loose weight and every year I fail. This year I decided I would skip making resolutions and get real. Enjoy life, be healthy and if I happen to loose weight along the way, then good for me.  Sometimes I feel when I restrict myself from certain things I put to much pressure on myself and fail. So yes, I did indulge in this amazing crêpe cake four days into the year but I shared it with my friend and we didn't eat the whole thing. Baby steps.

I hope you guys have a great year and achieve all your resolutions and if you don't keep trying, because just like my Pinterest board says:  

"Keep going. Each step may get harder, but don't stop. The view is beautiful on top."

No comments:

Post a Comment